Target Accelerators is proud to announce the Target Incubator 2020 cohort!
Now in its second year, Target Incubator is designed to support the next generation of innovators, change-makers and leaders grow their businesses that are better for people or the planet. The focus of the program is to help entrepreneurs build their skills in negotiations, branding, pitching and more, as well as connect with a network of like-minded entrepreneurs and mentors.
We are excited to welcome eight incredible companies into our latest program. Learn more about the startups below:
- AKS | AKS is an eco-friendly, artisan sneaker brand made with a clean and fair supply chain from seed to final stitch.
- CheerNotes | Inclusive, personalized cards so you can express what you feel.
- Good Good Good | Helping people feel more hopeful and do more good.
- Modest & Active | Activewear designed for modesty, built for performance.
- NAL | An online networking tool for artists to connect with each other and job opportunities. We believe in empowering communities by empowering creatives.
- No Limbits | No Limbits helps amputees and those with physical challenges wear functional and fashionable clothes that are made with their specific needs in mind.
- Remane | Nurturing healthy natural hair through focusing on accuracy, agency, and affirmation.
- SoulMuch | Healthy cookie alternative made with upcycled ingredients.
About Target Incubator
Target Incubator is one of four programs hosted by Target Accelerators to jump start the growth of startups. This immersive program provides exclusive access to talented mentors and leaders across Target to help the next generation of founders on their entrepreneurial journey. Learn more about Target Incubator here.
If you’d like to be considered for a Target Accelerators program, you can find all of our open applications here.